Discover the future Compilatio AI-detection Service
Visual Preview of the AI Detector
See what the Compilatio AI detection interface and AI analysis reports will look like with early visual mockups.
How to access the AI Content Detector
Understand the different options to access the future AI-detection service:
- simple subscription to Compilatio AI Detector,
- subscription to the "Magister +" offer.
Comparison of best AI content detectors
In early 2023, we compared several AI detectors, including the Compilatio multilingual AI Checker. The objective: to evaluate the reliability of the 11 main AI detection tools on the market.
We analyzed 125 English texts of varying sizes. The analyzed texts contained both human-written and AI-generated texts.
Feed your thoughts on teaching in the AI era
Stimulating and complementary speakers give concrete educational methods to overcome the new challenges of integrating AI into education.
- Talk #1 - Approach to train staff and students on ethical use of AI and to detect the use of AI - Edward Palmer, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Talk #2 - Assessment Design in the ChatGPT era - Phil Newton, Swansea University Medical School, Wales
- Talk #3 - Generative AI : the perspective of students and student champions, and the work done in our university - Zeenath Reza Khan, Centre for Academic Integrity, United Arab Emirates
- Talk #4 - Evolution of the forms of plagiarism and pillars for a prevention approach + AI Detector Overview - Frederic Agnès, Compilatio, France
- Talk #5 - Integrity is more than catching cheaters: talking about AI in your courses - Courtney Cullen, University of Georgia, USA
Press & Media
Follow the latest announcements and media coverage about Compilatio:
- Press Releases,
- Media articles.
Write to us at: press[@]compilatio.net